Overland Park, KS
Dechra Veterinary Products, with headquarters in Manchester, England, is a leader in specialized pharmaceuticals for the companion animal and equine markets. Dechra’s US subsidiary, located in Overland Park, Kansas, is rapidly expanding to meet demands for key products under development.
Dechra provides a lucrative benefit package to all employees.
· Accredited Veterinary Technician with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience with emphasis on small animal medicine; specialty experience and/or equine knowledge.
· Experience in veterinary pharmaceutical industry highly preferred.
· Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel), competency in pharmacovigilance database a plus.
· Ability to discuss technical information with veterinary community and provide the appropriate level of empathy, professionalism, and exemplary customer service.
· Excitement to work in a hands-on entrepreneurial work environment.
· Effective oral and written communicator.
· Ability to travel as required – often up to 25%
Commercial and Business Acumen
Product and Technical Knowledge
Behavior and Values
(D) Dedication - committed to delivering excellence
(E) Enjoyment - enthusiastic and results driven
(C) Courage - able to take calculated risks
(H) Honesty – honesty with a high level of integrity
(R) Relationships - team player
(A) Ambition - willing and able to go the extra mile
· Receive general product inquiries and customer support calls to Dechra that may arise from usage of Dechra products. Calls may come from veterinarians, veterinary technicians, pet owners, distributor personnel, or Dechra personnel. Calls may involve product information, use, product complaints, adverse events, unexpected responses to treatment, perceived lack of efficacy, and product or package defects.
· Help manage primary veterinary technical support email account. Emails may come from veterinarians, veterinary technicians, pet owners, distributor personnel or Dechra personnel. Emails may involve general company and non-technical product inquires, customer support requests and/or product defects.
· Document appropriate calls in the Dechra pharmacovigilance system (PV Works), assess causality when possible, and implement follow-up procedures to ensure closure of all calls and complaints received.
· Assist in preparation of internal and external case summary reports as required by relevant procedures and regulations to ensure regulatory compliance of marketed products.
· Communicate customer issues with Quality, Sales, and Marketing Departments.
· Participate in product portfolio team projects and assignments.
· As needed accompany sales/distributor personnel to account calls; present in-clinic seminars.
· As needed attend conferences to support exhibit, attend key lectures, present seminars
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Years Experience:
# of Openings:
Please log in to apply for this job.