National Strategic Accounts Manager
Fort Worth, TX
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree preferred.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of strategic account management experience
- Minimum 3-5 years managing a sales organization
- Experience in the animal health industry is highly preferable
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, possessing an ability to work with a diverse population
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to read trends and analyze complex sets of data
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Desire to serve
This position may work out of our Fort Worth, Texas headquarters, or it may work remotely anywhere within the continental United States.
The National Strategic Accounts Manager is responsible for leading the Channel and Solutions Team in developing relationships, business, and services with key accounts for Vetoquinol USA. The National Strategic Accounts Manager will work with and through the Channels and Solutions Team, devise and develop creative and profitable business solutions that serve both Vetoquinol and our key accounts, developing long-term objectives and customer satisfaction goals. The National Strategic Accounts Manager position is an integral member of the management team for the US affiliate.
- Oversees all recruiting, training, supervising, and evaluating department staff members.
- Establishes and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's objectives and to support our financial reporting environment.
- Continuously improves the department’s function, including the development of staff by providing effective coaching and feedback as well as appropriate delegation to staff members
Strategic Account Management
- Leads the formulation for Vetoquinol USA's strategy for maintaining relationships with key accounts and business partners
- Overseas the management of relationships with all key accounts and Vetoquinol USA; optimize relationships and partnerships with distributors, corporate groups and buying groups, and eCommerce partners.
- Effectively collaborates with global key account teams to appropriately implement Vetoquinol global key account management best practices and provide influence on the development of future best practices.
- Coaches their team in the development of individual key account strategies and plans specific to each assigned key account.
- Works with all departments to devise a detailed tailored plan for key accounts that maximizes sales opportunities in the short and long term.
- Develops the turnover and profitability of key account activities, contributing to the achievement of company ROC objectives by achieving sales targets, and ensuring that gross margins are in-line with budgets.
- Ensures the preparations and updates on regular sales forecasts for all key accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure such agreements are properly executed.
- Communicates with internal customers on pull-through opportunities.
- Monitors the business environment to stay current on trends, growth objectives, competitive strategies, etc. to be best able to leverage new, innovative partnering opportunities.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive activities and develops appropriate response strategies/tactics.
- Completes necessary reports as required.
- Properly communicates internally and externally, including prompt reviews and replies to email, voice mail, and phone calls
- Relays all competitive information to company management
- Meet all required deadlines and proper follow-up and follow through on requests assigned or asked of the Key Account Manager.
- Supports the company vision and mission, and demonstrates the corporate core values in all professional activities.
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules and regulations.
- Compiles and maintains all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follows systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- All other duties as requested by management.
Minimum Years Experience:
# of Openings:
Please log in to apply for this job.