Vet Sales Representative at Artrhex (43261)
New York, NY
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required.
5 years of outside sales experience required; preferably in animal health - OR- 2 years of selling Arthrex products.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Knowledge of company’s products, pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Effective management skills with ability to manage the company’s sales operations.
- Effective time management, communications, decision making, presentation, and organization skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Call on target, current and prospective customers in order to generate sales, improve market share, and increase income for AVS.
- Utilize the computer as a sales aid and be competent in the use of Outlook, and the Arthrex Veterinary website.
- Seek to understand the needs of the veterinarian and clinic and, in turn, select products and services to satisfy those needs.
- Establish appropriate relationships with veterinarians and clinics.
- Review and utilize sales analysis in pre and post call planning.
- Prepare and maintain a written call cycle consistent with territory changes. Share information with Arthrex Management.
- Stay current on the full line of products and services offered by Arthrex.
- Demonstrate competency in Arthrex sales programs, products and techniques.
- Establish account profiles for customers within territory.
- Be responsive to communication from customers, and team members.
- Detail and/or demonstrate new products and techniques for customers.
- Ensure reporting is submitted timely.
- Meet sales goals and budget numbers.
- Act as a resource to the customer in Arthrex products.
- Maintain adequate support material and detail aids in automobile.
- Participate in conference calls and meetings as request.
- May supervise a Vet Systems Associate for the assigned region.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Please use link below to submit online application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Minimum Years Experience:
# of Openings:
Please log in to apply for this job.