Finish Line Horse Products
- B2B Sales (1+ Years)
- CRM Knowledge (We use GoldMine)
- Customer Service Experience a plus
- Ability to travel to trade shows, etc
- An honest, reliable sales person who is willing to work hard and get ahead
Specific responsibilities include:
- Continued Sales Increase.
- Calling to ensure our current and prospective dealers achieve success through great partnership and support.
- Develop and implement plans to open targeted new accounts.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert for the horse supplement industry.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to support the implementation of brand strategy and in-store excellence
We are a leading manufacturer of horse health products that has been established for over 45 years. Our team consists of passionate individuals that have a desire to provide the horse industry with the best horse healthcare products and supplements on the market. Family owned and operated since 1975.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Rep with A Proven Track Record. This role contributes greatly to the continued growth of a proven company and has opportunity for advancement.
As the Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for sustained, profitable revenue growth in the equestrian channel. Success will be found in proper planning, product intelligence, and the development and implementation of short and long term sales strategies.
- $15-$18 base an hour depending on experience plus bonus plus unlimited commission opportunities!
- Benefits: Blue Cross, Blue Shield PPO health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays and vacations, company matching, fully vested retirement program
Minimum Years Experience:
# of Openings:
Please log in to apply for this job.