eCommerce Key Account Manager
Fort Worth, TX
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business to business sales management experience
- Experience in the animal health industry is highly preferable
- Computer skills and proficiency
Essential Job Skills
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational and communication skills
- Effectively manage responsibilities with appropriate time management to reach goals
- Results-driven, motivated for sales, with a learning mindset for marketing and data
- Technologically savvy and excellent with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Expertise in Amazon Vendor Central, eCommerce/Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media
- Experience in MAP implementation, B2C, Diverter and Do Not Sell (DNS) monitoring/control
- Knowledge of bulk editing, multi-attribution modeling, bid management, Google ad-words, etc.
This position may work remotely anywhere within the US.
The eCommerce Key Account Manager will oversee the online sales and presence for Vetoquinol’s over-the-counter (OTC) and Large Animal (LA) product offerings. The role is responsible for conveying a consistent company/brand image attracting customers and improving company/brand blueprint by encouraging sales on the Internet. The eCommerce Manager will often work with the top management of Internet Retailers to determine the parameters of a company's online presence, sales, and marketing related to the assigned product portfolio.
eCommerce Account Management
- Responsible for all activities related to partnering Internet Retailers, eCommerce company strategy, and overall eCommerce business
- Build and improve OTC and LA blueprint in accordance with SEO optimization, promoting on social media outlets, blogs, etc.
- Work closely with OTC/LA Marketing team on eCommerce marketing efforts
- Identify and analyze opportunities with OTC specific Internet Retailers and Amazon
- Implement effective strategies in the areas of eCommerce, agreements, marketing co-ops, etc.
- Manage and identify strategic OTC eCommerce partners and assist in developing OTC/LA Internet pricing strategy
- Creation and implementation of specific online business plans
- Lead on OTC Amazon Vendor Central management with assistance from OTC coordinator
- Identify additional opportunities related to OTC/LA in regards to Internet Retail - Support all programs related to sales, marketing, technical, and customer support from OTC/LA
- Assist in MAP monitoring, MAP violation notices, and MAP tracing consultant research
- Grow OTC/LA eCommerce by 10-20% within the first two years of the initiative
- Monitor marketing initiatives, marketing calendars, promotional activities, and publication requests from eCommerce Accounts
- Schedule training (when needed) with eCommerce Key Accounts regarding new products, focus products, and/or new product additions
- eCommerce Marketing and SEO background/knowledge to assist Key Account Internet Retailers with joint marketing ideas, campaigns, and strategy
- Explore options, ads, sponsorships with eCommerce Manager to build brand awareness
- Collaborate with TSVs and PMs on pet owner educational articles, blogs, and posts to include on social media, Internet Retailer websites, or other domains
- Supports the company vision and mission, and demonstrates the corporate core values in all professional activities.
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules and regulations.
- Compiles and maintains all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follows systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- All other duties as requested by management.
Minimum Years Experience:
# of Openings:
Please log in to apply for this job.