Sales Support - Veterinary Equipment
Sun Prairie, WI
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily
- A High School Diploma or equivalency is required.
- Two year business degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience within the veterinary industry is preferred
- A minimum of one year of experience within purchasing preferred.
- Basic knowledge of veterinary hospital equipment desirable.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, employment policies, operating
instructions, and procedural manuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to interpret complex manufacturer programs
Mental & Physical Demands:
- Attention to detail to assure accuracy for presentation of material
- Regular interaction with people, team-player
- Daily deadlines may result in a fast pace of work and potential for stress
- Continuous use of hands for writing and computer keyboard, working with a relevant volume of
data to include alpha and numeric detail
- Vision: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Frequent use of a telephone – listening and speaking
- Ability to work at a desk throughout the day
- Ability to occasionally sort boxes of printed material weighing up to 35 pounds
Job duties and requirements for Sales Support - Veterinary Equipment may be subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Requirements are representative of the minimum levels of education, experience and skills required to perform the essential functions of this job. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Midwest Veterinary Supply reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Midwest Veterinary Supply is seeking a Sales Support - Veterinary Equipment for our Sun Prairie, Wisconsin location.
The Sales Support will provide key support for the Capital Equipment Sales department including administrative, marketing, and ecommerce. Experience and knowledge of the veterinary industry preferred and the ideal candidate has worked in a veterinary clinic as an assistant or technician.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the Marketing Department and Equipment team to develop the annual Equipment Catalog
- Help build relationships with key equipment vendor contacts to increase catalog advertisement sales and Equipment Fair Sponsorships
- Assist in the organization of Equipment Fairs and Business Solutions Meetings
- Gather product information to be featured in the weekly and monthly clinic faxes
- Track website updates and provide equipment information to the ecommerce department
- Update equipment price sheets and specials prior to all shows and conferences throughout the year
- Stay current on new product offerings from our equipment vendors, assist with PDFs and computer number requests for new products
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Regularly uses typical office equipment including computer keyboard and terminal, adding machine,
telephone, fax and copier.
Work is typically performed in an office environment, Monday through Friday. Working more than 40 hours
per workweek may be required. Work will be performed indoors in a relatively temperature controlled climate
where moderate heat, cold or humidity may be experienced. Moderate exposure to dust and dirt may also be
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package for Sales Support - Veterinary Equipment including Medical and Dental insurance, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance, a 401k plan, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO). Our work environment is business casual and we like to have fun with weekly relaxed dress days and regular events like holiday contests, cookouts, and employee appreciation celebrations.
Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc. (MVS) has provided quality service and merchandise to the veterinary profession since 1961. Our products are distributed from eight branches located in key geographic locations within our trade area. We take great pride in getting our orders out the same day as called in and having the product in the customer's hand the next day. MVS carries products and equipment from most major manufacturers. As we continue to grow, our goal will be, as it has always been, to provide the veterinary profession the very best in service along with quality merchandise at fair and competitive prices.
To apply, please click here: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=mv823&fs=1.0em
Minimum Years Experience:
# of Openings:
Please log in to apply for this job.