Professional Services Veterinarian
Job Requirements- DVM/VMD with minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience in small animal practice. Interest of experience in small animal endocrinology a plus. Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) or American Board of Veterinary Practioners (ABVP a plus).
- Prior experience in the veterinary pharmaceutical industry preferred but not required
- Experience in or knowledge of pharmacovigilance desirable but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a very strong comfort level with public speaking and Q&A sessions
- Desire to provide excellent technical support to the veterinary profession and pet owners
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, self-starter, ability to multi-task and enjoy working on a variety of projects including, but not limited to, technical bulletins, marketing items, PowerPoint presentations and sales training modules
- Ability to work in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment and desire to grow with the Company
- Ability to critically evaluate technical materials and edit for clarity, content and regulatory compliance
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to travel as required (often up to 75%).
Commercial and Business Acumen
Product and Technical Knowledge
Behavior and Values
(D) Dedication - committed to delivering excellence
(E) Enjoyment - enthusiastic and results driven
(C) Courage - able to take calculated risks
(H) Honesty - honesty and integrity
(R) Relationships - team player
(A) Ambition - willing and able to go the extra mile
Job Description- Present technical seminars as needed at regional, local veterinary meetings or veterinary schools/colleges to support the Dechra product line and sales goals. Schedule is set by Dechra sales team in coordination with Manager of Professional Services Veterinarian
- Accompany Dechra field personnel or distributor personnel on clinic calls. Deliver in-clinic educational presentations when needed (i.e. lunch and learns)
- Assist in developing/presenting sales training to Dechra personnel on an as needed basis
- Attend various veterinary conferences to support booth personnel, interact with veterinary customers and attend key lectures.
- Maintain technical competency especially in fields directly related to Dechra products
- Work closely with Key Opinion Leaders when required.
- Monitor veterinary literature/VIN for articles/comments related to Dechra products/activities
- Project positive image of Dechra and its products to veterinary profession and comply with all regulatory standards governing veterinary pharmaceuticals
not provided at this time
Minimum Years Experience:
1 to 5
50 to 75%
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.