Equine Sales Manager - North America
Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging
Job Requirements- Previous sales experience, to veterinary practices, is essential.
- Experience around horses and equine market knowledge is essential.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
- Team player able to build and maintain relationships remotely.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, including occasional international travel, and sometimes at short notice.
- Above average IT skills.
Job DescriptionThe Company
- Hallmarq is a leading global supplier of veterinary MRI systems with sites in the USA, Europe, Middle East and Australia,
- Hallmarq manufactures the world's first and only standing equine MRI system, and also an innovative small animal MRI system.
- We currently have over 100 MRI operational systems in veterinary clinics and universities; 30 of which are in the US and Canada. Together, our sites have scanned over 100,000 clinical cases.
- An internal promotion has led to this rare opportunity to join to our US team as the sales lead for the equine market in North America.
The Objective of the Role
- Increase the number of Hallmarq equine sites in North America.
- Increase the utilization of our products in existing equine customers in the region.
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Develop deep relationships with our equine customers in order to assist in promotion of their MRI service.
- Attend and run selected North American tradeshows.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the company.
- Reporting to, and working closely with, the Vice President - North America.
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- Ideally, based in our Chicago office
- An existing network of equine veterinary contacts is desirable.
- An understanding of the economics of veterinary practice
- Veterinary degree with equine experience preferred.
- Experience selling in high-value capital equipment, particularly imaging equipment, is a plus.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems preferred.
$100,000 or more
Minimum Years Experience:
6 to 10
25 to 50%
# of Openings:
Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.