Vice President of Food Animal Business Unit
Job Requirements- Experienced Food Animal sales and marketing professional who has had experience managing people who are calling on the Food Animal market
- Will possess high ethical standards and be a strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, and strong operational focus.
- Will be a self-directed individual and possess strong business acumen and political savvy skills, as well as be a strong communicator who can interact with all levels of customers and distribution mgmt.
- The person in this role will have a minimum of 10 years of Food Animal Sales and/or Marketing experience.
Job DescriptionThis role is responsible for the management and development of the sales and marketing efforts for the US Food Animal Business Unit of Bimeda.
Primary job responsibilities:
1) to professionally manage, develop, and deliver sales results with the Food Animal Sales team.
2) provide all marketing direction to support the short and long-term goals of the Food Animal business.
3) responsible for developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with integrators, veterinary customers and Food Animal distributors.
4) Provide monthly forecasts and interface with Supply Chain to ensure production and delivery of products to customers on time.
Sales and Marketing Mgmt
$100,000 or more
Minimum Years Experience:
11 to 15
50 to 75%
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.