Region Sales Manager- Texas Region
Job RequirementsSKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Leadership- this important role must possess the key components of leadership including but not limited to communication, change management, emotional intelligence, integrity, consistency and focus.
Communication- must be able to communicate professionally via all modes of communication. Communication includes not only with direct reports, but also cross functional teams, upper management, partners and customers.
Problem Solving- this role requires a keen skill set surrounding finding solutions to problems. Working in a fast paced environment requires a sharp mind focused on actions that deliver results.
Accountability- this role is responsible for key results and related strategies, therefore working within a strict culture of accountability is a must.
Organization- must create and work well within structure. Additionally, where structure is needed, must be able to systemize, standardize, and streamline job objectives, requirements, and measurements for this role and for all direct reports. Timely reporting, frequent updates with succinct feedback and input are a part of the skill of organization.
Collaborative attitude- this person must be able to connect and engage people and resources at all levels within the organization. Moreover, this person must be able to coach this skill to the outside function and be able to connect and collaborate effectively with key partners, customers and professionals.
Consultative selling skills- this person must understand, practice, and be able to teach consultative selling skills.
Accuracy- this person must be one with a strong accuracy and work ethic. Attention to detail in all aspects will increase effectiveness in this role.
Budget and financial skills- this position will be involved in a vast array of financial decisions to include budgets, margins, income ratios, etc. Thus, a basic understanding of these principles is expected.
Computer skills- basic computer skills and software understanding a must. This position will be responsible for effective training, use and measurements of CRM platform and related reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Computer skills including being proficient in Microsoft office are required. Ability to work overtime as needed to meet customer demands.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a four year degree or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience for skill set development.
Two-Five years of selling experience, preferably in the animal health industry.
Two-Five years of management experience or proven leadership roles that prove equivalent in nature and scope.
Job DescriptionSUMMARY: This position is responsible to direct and manage all aspects of the sales function within the assigned region of Clinics Choice. In reporting to the Vice President of Clinics Choice, this person will be accountable for effective development, communication, execution, and measurement of all sales goals, strategies and objectives related to the sales function of Clinics Choice within assigned region. This individual will handle all aspects of recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, measurement, and results relative to the assigned sales employees. Similarly, this role will be responsible for all distributor sales support including strategy, measurements, training, field activities and achievement of sales goals and overall results. This position calls for a well-organized professional that is astute in reporting mechanisms and performance metrics. This position requires extensive travel for daily sales calls, field coaching, targeted meetings, and key strategic events (Historically 50-70% overnight travel depending on geography). This person will also coordinate and execute strategies relative to key account and opinion leader strategies as needed. This person must have the ability to work adaptively and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment with strong change management skills to strengthen a culture of growth and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Clinics Choice leadership to develop goals, strategies, objectives and related budgets for national and regional initiatives. Then, provide ongoing feedback and input to make critical adjustments to achieve goals and deliver acceptable results.
- Communicate, execute and measure all sales goals, strategies and objectives relative to the field sales function in order to build a culture of growth and professionalism. This person must be proactive in response to execution, improvement and results. Thus, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goal measurements and their and related communications are required.
- Create, implement and standardize regional and territory planning templates for field sales use. Focusing the plan to increase sales time, sales response, and ultimately sales results to meet regional sales goals without exception. This responsibility is critical to effective coaching of the sales function including distributor activities and related results.
- Standardize key reporting and performance metrics while requiring timely and effective reporting within the sales function of Clinics Choice. Ongoing action plans will be the deliverables for ongoing interactions throughout the sales function. (Daily sales call ratios, and other identified key metrics)
- Maintain regular communication concerning all aspects of the sales function. Share known strengths, needs, opportunities and best practices in a cross functional pattern to create efficiencies and improve results overall. This duty delivers best practices shared and expected in order to execute, improve and deliver results.
- This role will also be assigned distributor responsibilities and key account management that fit the regional structure and function. (Ongoing communication and reporting to achieve maximum results)
$60,000 - 69,000
Minimum Years Experience:
6 to 10
50 to 75%
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.