Veterinary Manufacturers Account Representative Ohio Valley
* Bachelor's degree in relevant area.
* 1-3 years of relevant experience, (sales or operational experience in veterinary, medical device, or dental channel sales and/or products)
* Ability to gain and demonstrate expert knowledge of CP Medical Products
* Ability to execute strategic sales and marketing plans.
* Knowledge of pricing structures/strategies.
* Self-reliant, self-starter who actively takes appropriate initiative.
* Familiarity with technology -PC's, mobile devices, and various software programs.
* Ability to train others in use of our products. Must be able to develop and give effective presentations.
* Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines, maintaining composure.
* Ability and willingness to travel regularly up to 75%, working evenings, weekends, often necessary.
Job DescriptionCP Medical offers a comprehensive portfolio of private label sutures and wound closure items to the veterinary market. Since 1990, we have delivered high quality products at competitive prices to a nationwide network of distributors.
We are seeking a Veterinary Manufacturers Account Representative for the U.S. Ohio Valley Territory: Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. The selected candidate will need to reside in a state in this territory preferably in the Columbus, OH, Chicago, Indianapolis or Milwaukee areas. Must be able to travel up to 75% with distributor sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support and drive the sale of CP Medical products through veterinary distribution partners.
* Provide support and service to existing distributors' accounts in a large geographic territory to meet and exceed sales goals.
* Provide input and implement an agreed-upon plan which includes building volume with existing customers and providing superior customer service.
* Conduct training and provide product detail information to distributors.
* Create and deliver professional sales presentations showcasing CP Medical products and services and provide training for customers' promotional programs
* Represent CP Medical at trade shows, customer sales meetings and other venues.
$80,000 - 89,000
Minimum Years Experience:
1 to 5
50 to 75%
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.