Professional Services Veterinarian
Job Requirements- DVM/VMD with minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience in small animal practice. Interest of experience in small animal endocrinology a plus. Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) or American Board of Veterinary Practioners (ABVP a plus).
- Prior experience in the veterinary pharmaceutical industry preferred but not required
- Experience in or knowledge of pharmacovigilance desirable but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a very strong comfort level with public speaking and Q&A sessions
- Desire to provide excellent technical support to the veterinary profession and pet owners
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, self-starter, ability to multi-task and enjoy working on a variety of projects including, but not limited to, technical bulletins, marketing items, PowerPoint presentations and sales training modules
- Ability to work in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment and desire to grow with the Company
- Ability to critically evaluate technical materials and edit for clarity, content and regulatory compliance
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to travel as required-often up to 75%
Job Description- Present technical seminars as needed at regional, local veterinary meetings or veterinary schools/colleges to support our product line and sales goals. Schedule is set by Dechra sales team in coordination with Manager of Professional Services Veterinarian
- Accompany Dechra field personnel or distributor personnel on clinic calls. Deliver in-clinic educational presentations when needed (i.e. lunch and learns)
- Assist in developing/presenting sales training to Dechra personnel on an as needed basis
- Attend various veterinary conferences to support booth personnel, interact with veterinary customers and attend key lectures.
- Maintain technical competency especially in fields directly related to Dechra products
- Work closely with Key Opinion Leaders when required.
- Monitor veterinary literature/VIN for articles/comments related to Dechra products/activities
- Project positive image of Dechra and its products to veterinary profession and comply with all regulatory standards governing veterinary pharmaceuticals
Commercial and Business Acumen
Product and Technical Knowledge
not provided at this time
Minimum Years Experience:
1 to 5
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.