Inside Sales Representative
Job Requirements- Maintain proficient product knowledge on Dechra products and competitive products.
- Monitor sales activities: calls completed, number of clinics reached, number of orders etc.
- Maintain detailed customer call notes in Salesforce.com.
- Develop pre-call plans for each outbound call including a well-defined commitment objective, reaching an average of 100 accounts per week.
- Maintain a well develop sales process that supports getting to the decision maker, exploring needs and closing the sale.
- Provide competitive intelligence to Dechra management and suggested solutions to those competitive activities.
- Maintain initiative by shifting priorities as needed, sharing best practices and having a sense of urgency.
- Build deep relationships through interpersonal relationships with hospital staff members, doctors and distributor agents by listening to needs of the customer.
- Maintain good reporting for: expenses, bi-annual field activities and internal communications.
- 2+ years of sales experience (animal health sales experience preferred).
- Demonstrated success at increasing top line revenue sales.
- Superior listening and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills.
- Other duties as requested.
Strategic Selling Skills
Product and Industry Knowledge
Tactical Sales Skills
Commitment to ensuring projects are completed correctly
Highly organized and detail oriented
Knowledge and Experience:
College degree preferable
Proficient with MS Excel
Demonstrate strong analytical & organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
Must be a team player with flexibility to get any task completed
Mandatory to have solid interpersonal skills and be adaptable
Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and an ability to pick up new systems & software.
Experience with Salesforce.com
Familiar with data analysis, management and manipulation techniques
Occasional travel may be required.
Job DescriptionDechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) drives the sale of Dechra products through assigned Dechra Territory Managers (TMs) and Distribution Sales Representatives (DSRs) to achieve shared goals, including $200m in 2018-19 Revenue. The ISR builds trusting relationships with new and existing DSRs in order to sell our high quality products to companion animal veterinary clinics. The ISR works closely with their respective TMs to educate DSRs, ensure effective and timely call-center trainings, conduct joint field visits and attend local and regional VMA trade shows.
The ISR is a product line sales expert and relationship builder with stellar communication skills including active listening. He/she is an effective trainer and leads by example, modeling effective sales of Dechra products for DSRs and distribution ISRs. The ISR builds and maintains territory plans and demonstrates flexibility to quickly adjust the plan to meet changing market conditions and meet or exceed annual goals.
not provided at this time
Minimum Years Experience:
1 to 5
0 to 25%
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.