Area Manager - Veterinary GPO
Job RequirementsEmployment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor of Science or Management degree, Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT), or Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM)
* At least three (3) years' clinical experience in the veterinary industry
* Knowledge of veterinary products and services, and familiarity with clinic policies and procedures
* Experience preparing action-plans, conducting audits, measuring results
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft programs
* Goal-oriented with a proven track record, and excellent references
* Must be willing to travel
Only qualified applicants, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Job DescriptionJoin Our Elite Team!
Are you looking for a fulfilling career in the veterinary industry?
Do you enjoy variety and challenges in your daily work life?
Do you want to use your knowledge and skills to help veterinarians be profitable and stay independent?
We are looking for self-motivated, business-savvy advocates who can support veterinary practices in a specific geographical location. Our Area Managers interact with veterinarians to identify business and clinical opportunities, offer solutions, and help improve practice management and profitability. To join our elite team, you must be confident, polished, an excellent communicator, and familiar with the veterinary industry. If you posses these skills and passion for the veterinary industry, we would like to speak with you.
PSIvet is the largest, fastest-growing veterinary Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), education and technology service provider in the Nation. PSIvet provides these key services to over 5,000 U.S. veterinary hospitals, their owners and staff. We have been in business for over 20 years with proven continued growth and are leading the market in our industry.
"Our goal is to provide PSIvet members with a one-stop shop for them to obtain the resources needed to run their practice more effectively and profitably. Our mission is to be 'The Most Trusted Advocate' for the independent veterinary practice. The specialized skill set that PSIvet Area Managers possess assists our members in many areas including customer service, inventory management, improving compliance, and staffing." -Patrick McCarthy, PSIvet President
We offer competitive pay, company car benefit, extensive on the job training, performance-based bonuses, and career track growth opportunities.
We have a generous PTO and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, Short/Long term disability, and retirement plan.
not provided at this time
Minimum Years Experience:
1 to 5
25 to 50%
# of Openings:
View Employer Profile Send to Friend
Please log in to apply for this job.