Job ID 2259 Company: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. Job Location Syracuse, NY
Territory Manager,Cattle(North East - New England, NY, W PA )
Job Requirements* Bachelor's Degree Required
* 2-5 years of sales experience
* Prefer Animal Health dairy knowledge/familiar with local dairy industry
* Knowledgeable practices of PC package tools, including but not limited to: word-processing (Word), Spreadsheets (Excel) and Presentations (PowerPoint), e-mail (Lotus Notes).
* Valid driver operator license.
* Must reside within the boundaries of the Territory To learn about other Novartis opportunities, Click Here
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Job DescriptionA health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement.
Think what's possible.
A global leader in animal health, Novartis has one of the most exciting product ranges and pipelines in the industry today. Our products are brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people who are passionate about animals. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
MUST HAVE DAIRY INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Performs the day to day activities of the territory business, learning to identify appropriate risks, gaining an understanding of and responding to a dynamic marketplace, actively promoting the company, NAH products and internal team members to ensure the accomplishment of tasks essential to the success of the territory.
1. Analyzes and leverages territory data to accomplish market share objectives. Works with National Account Manager (NAM) and Regional Manager (RM) to develop and implement Sales Plans and plan sales campaign implementation.
2. Establishes a sales strategy by working with experienced TM's and RM to develop territory marketing plans.
3. Develops an understanding of customer needs by expanding basic product knowledge to enhance services and assist trade channel partners in growing their business.
4. Develops and conducts, meetings and training sessions, seminars, dinner meetings and other value added services.
5. Demonstrates trade-show etiquette and participates in exhibitions and company meetings as required. Engages show attendees, and represents the Company in a professional manner.
6. Develops skills to manage account forecasts/projections, sales budgets, expenses and promotional budgets and tracks expenses to control costs and operate within targeted goals.
7. Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of company products, the competition and markets.
8. Territory covers New England, New York, and Western Pennsylvania.
9. Preferred location is Western and Upstate NY.
Please log in to apply for this job.
Not a registered Job Seeker? Click Here to register.
Not a registered Employer? Click Here to register.
Send to Friend